A downloadable game for Windows
Relax to an endless generative artwork in a form of a digital art screensaver. This procedurally generated piece is inspired by a mix of imaginary robotics, and abstract, alien like arachnids, crustaceans and insects. Originally a site-specific interactive art installation, now coming to Steam as an audio-visual experience.
It's an experiment in randomness, mixing Unity pseudo random function generators, Perlin noise, Brownian motion, hypercubes and trigonometric functions, bringing you infinite shapes and colors.
- NEW: Audio reactive mode
- NEW: Dark/Bright switch button
- NEW: Visual quality slider
- Enjoy a company of ever changing procedurally generated arthropod-like creatures.
- Watch as they create an infinite stream of physically simulated 3D artworks.
- Poke and drag the digital creatures using your mouse or touchscreen.
- Rotate around the scene
- Featuring a generative soundtrack
Note: Audio reactivity syncs to any audio that's currently playing on the device
You can find more information on our studio website.
Minimum system requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080
- Storage: 512 MB available space
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.